To promote the rule of law as the doctrine and fundamental value, the principle of building a modern developed society and public authority organization, to ensure fair justice, human rights protection, to prevent and combat corruption in Ukraine and abroad.
- drafting high quality analytical materials on justice reform in Ukraine;
- carrying out qualitative analysis of court judgments;
- establishment and effective functioning of specialised Anti-Corruption Court in Ukraine;
- enhancement of business environment through reformation of courts and implementation of justice standards;
- foster and facilitate the implementation of best justice principles for children;
- raising legal awareness of citizens through educational programs;
- boosting respect;
- establishment and development of international cooperation with organizations implementing similar activities.
Mykhailo Zhernakov – Director of DEJURE Foundation
Key expert on courts reform and legal education
Member of Public Integrity Council, Doctor of Law, Former Judge in Vinnytsia District Administrative Court (02/12–09/15).
Taras Shepel – Co-founder of the Foundation
Key expert on reform of economic and arbitration courts
Member of Public Integrity Council, Chairman of the Arbitration Chamber of Ukraine, Vice Chairman of the Permanent Arbitration Court at the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Roman Kuybida – Co-founder of the Foundation
Key expert on Judiciary and legal education
Member of Public Integrity Council, Doctor of Law, Associate Professor of Administrative Law at Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University.
Iryna Shyba – Project manager
Master of Arts in Law and Economics (LL.M.), experience in law – 3 years.
Vasyl Pekhno – Communication manager
Master of Journalism and Law, experience in reporting – 4 years.